Beijer Electronics launches new C2 industrial panel PCs
Beijer Electronics is proud to present the new fanless low power generation of industrial grade panel PCs with 7th generation Intel® CPU’s and PCAP multitouch.
The C2 panel PCs offer IP65 metal housing and easy replacement of mass storage unit via built-in service door. All panels have an activated Windows 10 Iot Enterprise OS installed and all models are optionally available with iX Runtime installed. The C2 panel PCs are available in cost-efficient C2 base versions and in high performance C2 pro versions:
C2 base – Cost-effective industrial panel PCs fits perfectly in low and medium sized applications.
Available in 10, 15, 18 and 21 inches.
C2 pro – High performance industrial panel PCs fits perfectly in medium and high-end applications.
Available in 15, 18 and 21 inches.
- General features
- Industry 4.0 ready with GB Ethernet.
- Industrial grade PC using industrial proofed components with shock and vibration resistance.
- Perfect within machinery, building automation, water and waste water, infrastructure, etc.
- Open for third party software such as SCADA, Softcontrol, Office, etc.
- State of the art processor with Intel® 7th generation CPUs.
- Scratch resistant PCAP using glass surface.
- Low power with mobile processors.
- Fanless with no moving parts.
- Replaces earlier TxC series panel PCs.
Click here to learn more about the C2 series.