BCS Tools - supporting the entire process
BCS Tools is the one-in-all tool supporting the entire process from engineering through commissioning to maintenance.
Features of BCS ToolsBCS Tools is a CODESYS-based IEC 61131-3 development system for programming intelligent automation devices. BCS Tools offers a variety of user-friendly engineering functions to make your development process faster and more efficient. BCS Tools is an all-in-one tool supporting the entire process from engineering though commissioning and maintenance.
The BCS Tools development systemBCS Tools conforms to the IEC 61131-3 standard and provide practice-oriented and standardized application programming for users from all industrial sectors. BCS Tools additionally integrates comprehensive possibilities for high-level language programming. Many functions support users of different programming levels in all development phases.
- Project tree for structuring project configuration e.g. to divide the entire application into objects and tasks.
- Configurator for integrating and describing various devices and fieldbus systems.
- Editors for typical application development in all graphical and text-based implementation languages defined by the IEC 61131-3.
- Functions for continued project engineering, such as linking of existing C code, integrated 3D visualization or interfaces to other software systems.
- Compilers generating lean and powerful machine code. Debugger, simulator, and SoftPLC (as trial target system) for direct user testing of the created applications.
Software version overview
Screens from BCS Tools
BCS Tools - an enriched version of CODESYS V3.5.
Monitoring with fieldbus devices.
PID control object with auto-tuning.
Utilizing the built-in HMI in a controller.
Recommendations and limitations
Here you will find a list of recommendations and limitations for BCS Tools concerning minimum firmware requirements, supported hardware devices, project upgrade from CODESYS to BCS Tools, etc.