Introducing the WebIQ version 2.12
We are happy to introduce the new WebIQ version 2.12! With a lot of improvements and bug fixes, we’d like to point out a few notable features to you.
WebIQ is the first 100% web based industrial HMI and SCADA light toolbox which works like a content management system. WebIQ allows effortless creation of industrial web HMIs, web and dashboard apps without web programming knowledge.
The new WebIQ version 2.12 features:
- New internal web server for browsing the current app directly from inside WebIQ Designer without publishing on http://127.0.0.1:10124
- Web browser cache time can now be configured in the System & License Manager and has been lowered from the default 24 hours to 60 seconds removing the need to empty the browser cache after updating the HMI.
- User, Listener and Log settings can now be configured from inside the WebIQ System & License Manager.
- Remote Manager now fully supports encrypted TLS connections.
- For floating licenses when a connection to the WebIQ License Server cannot be established, e.g. when a corporate firewall is blocking these requests, clearer error messages now indicate the reason so that it can be acted on accordingly.
- Improved the UI of the Overlay Keyboard.
- The timestamp from the OPC UA server can now be utilized instead of the WebIQ Server time.
And there’s a lot more we’ve included in this release – get the full scope in SmartStore here!
If you haven’t already tested WebIQ, there’s no better time to start!