Nexto modular PLC
Classic modular control with innovative CODESYS softwareNexto modular PLC supports our product philosophy of open transparent solutions across the entire product range. That means you can apply the same control project to different Beijer Electronics products depending on preferred choice and best match for the application. You can even adapt projects developed for other brands of CODESYS based products.
Compact industrial design
Easy plug system (EPS) for simple plug-in/out of I/O modules without auxiliary tools
Compact and modular design featuring 18 and 36 mm wide modules
- Complete solutions with integrated safety CPU and I/O modules allowing ordinary and safety modules to be mixed in the same PLC rack
- Conforms to international standards; IEC 61508, SIL3 and ISO 13849-1, Cat 4. 4 PLe
- Supports PROFIsafe, the most used safety communication protocol in industrial automation segment
Redundant CPUs and hot swapping of modules
- For critical and continuous applications
- Minimizing downtime for maintenance
- Redundant systems can be located up to 100 meters apart and up to 30km by adding a media converter
- Modbus TCP server/client, Modbus RTU master/slave, EtherCAT master, Profibus DP master/slave
- User defined protocol over serial link or TCP/IP allows integration with any industrial device
- One touch diagnostics (OTD) shows system information such as IP address, short-circuited outputs, alphanumeric tags, etc. in the module display
- Easily activated by the touch of a button located on each module and simplifies commissioning and troubleshooting
High performance CPU
- RISC 32-bit PowerPC processor provides high performance with low power consumption
- Performs more than 145,000 Boolean instructions or 200 PID loops per millisecond
- Large application memory from 3Mb – 8Mb
- Pre-emptive multitasking enables sophisticated applications and control of processor performance
- Multiple Block Storage (MBS) with mini SD card for data logging, project transfer, storing user files and project documentation
Nexto in actionOnce developed for demanding segmants like oil and gas, electrical energy and transportation, Nexto provides reliable features valuable for many industries.
Click below to see some relevant applications.
Development, debugging, configuration, simulation and commissioning in one software
Based on CODESYS IEC 61131-3 programming with all editors (FBD, LD, IL, ST, SFC, CFC)
Four versions available - Lite, Basic, Professional and Advanced
Efficient engineering with EPLAN
With the software and services from our partner EPLAN, you can streamline challenging engineering processes.
You will find our Nexto modular PLCs, Nexto Xpress compact controllers, X2 pro motion servo controllers and our BoX2 edge controllers in the EPLAN library – readily available for your projects.
Complete with drawings, data sheets, etc. to help you complete your projects and cabinet layouts better and faster than before.